ThetaHealing® Intuitive Anatomy Seminar
“This is a 15 days seminar and is offered online.”
The Intuitive Anatomy Seminar is an in-depth journey of discovery that takes ThetaHealing® Practitioners through the Body Intuitive, allowing them to intimately and intuitively meet the organs and systems. The student will discover the emotions and Beliefs that are inherent in the body. This seminar offers healing to the body’s systems through the release of accumulated energetic emotions. We then explore the Beliefs held in each system and their relationships to physical “dis-ease”. Students have ample time for self-healing and work with other seminar members to clear limiting Beliefs. This is the seminar for the serious ThetaHealing® Practitioners who desire to become highly skilled at scanning and healing within the physical body using the ThetaHealing technique.
In the IA seminar the ThetaHealing® Instructor guides the student to:
- Learn the magic of the human body.
- Learn that disease and disorders go hand in hand with the demonstration of emotions.
- Come to the realization that emotions are signals that the body is out of balance.
- Discover new emotional Programs and Beliefs that are attached to every body system.
- Understand how much space is taken up by negative emotions.
- Know the specific Beliefs that come with diseases.
- Practice seeing into the body with body scans.
- Honor the client’s free agency.
The clearer students become, the easier it is for them to work on their clients, and themselves. In each system, the student will encounter emotions, challenges and issues that they’ve carried for a very long time. This seminar is designed for the Creator to groom healers. The friendships that come out of this seminar can be forever.
Seminar Includes: Anatomical Chart Book & ThetaHealing® Intuitive Anatomy Manual.
For additional information, visit www.thetahealing.com
Training includes a seminar manual and your certification.
Payment must be made before the start of the seminar. The payment is non-refundable. If you miss the seminar you will be able to apply your payment to any other seminar.
To register select the first date in the calendar below and follow the instructions.